elevate your career
The Maintenance Technician will embrace working in a high-paced, dynamic environment with customer service at the center of all activities. Will perform routine and non-routine service order requests, regular maintenance including general repairs and light plumbing in a diverse and fast-paced environment.
full time opportunity
– Responsible for the favorable completion of all maintenance service requests as assigned.
– General working knowledge of plumbing systems, pools, cabinetry, minor electric, electronic, and preventive maintenance programs.
– Must be able to communicate professionally and effectively with owners, guests and other team members
– Other duties and responsibilities may be assigned by Management, as needed, to maintain company standards and operating efficiencies.
– Must have reliable privately owned vehicle for transportation and maintain a good driving record throughout employment.
– Must be very dependable with great time management skills, attention to detail, comprehensive organizational skills, good decision-making ability, and positive “can do” attitude.
– Has knowledge and troubleshooting skills related to wireless computer systems, Wi-Fi, cable television wiring, and remote systems.
– Good verbal and written communication skills.
– Works independently with little direction in the completion of tasks and able to multi-task in a fast-paced environment.
– Working knowledge of Windows-based computer operating systems.
– Able to work flexible hours and days.
– Must be able to regularly lift, carry, bend, push, pull, and/or move objects in excess of 25 pounds and various shapes and sizes.
Education and Experience
– One year of previous experience as a maintenance technician.
– Working knowledge of small hand and power tools.
– Able to work flexible hours with weekends and some holidays required.
– Must be able to pass a background check to include a motor vehicle report and have verifiable work references.
Echelon Luxury Properties embodies exclusivity while redefining luxury asset management through a curated approach of delivering consistent excellence in hospitality, guest experience and owner relations.
Certifications & Experience
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Miramar Beach, FL 32550: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Maintenance: 1 year (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)
Willingness to travel:
- 75% (Required)
Work Location: In person
Paid time off
8 hour shift